Sometimes you crave a sweet treat……but you want somethin’ a little more on the healthy side.
These Skinny Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Truffles will keep ya in that teeny tiny bikini & those skinny jeans. They are gluten free, grain free, dairy free and perfect for those on a Paleo diet.
Why are these truffles a bit more “skinny” than other treats?
Well that’s easy…..they are sweetened with stevia. Not sugar.
These truffles are simple to prepare and there is no need to turn on that oven.
Just melt some chocolate…..add some healthy mix-ins and roll ’em.
A little bit of coconut…lots of nuts (pecans and walnuts). Sunflower seeds and tiny Zante currants.
Turn on those country tunes (or whatever you love to listen to) and roll truffles.
If you are looking for another healthy ‘n lite truffle recipe you can try my Citrus Cranberry Chocolate Truffles.
Have you ever made truffles? What ingredients do you like to add to yours?
Chocolate Truffle Recipe Links
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles (Vegan + Gluten Free) 84th & 3rd
- Dark Chocolate, Pink Peppercorn & Goat Cheese Truffles Jules Food
- Mexican Chocolate Truffles Hummingbird High
- Nutella Sea Salt Truffles On Sugar Mountain
- Nut Free Carob Truffles Season to Season Eating
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles The Roasted Root