Vegan Skinny Hot Cocoa requires only 4 things…almond milk, cocoa powder, H2O & your favorite sweetener. Why am I posting something soooooo simple? So you can avoid those little packages of processed cocoa powders. Drink up!
Nothing like a steamy cup of hot cocoa when you roll out of bed. Sometimes I find it crazy fun to post the most simple of recipes. But then I realize that these are my go-to daily creations and they need to be blogged.
I love the taste of good chocolate. Packaged hot cocoa doesn’t do it for me…it’s too sweet & I can hardly taste the cocoa.
Cocoa powder is super fun to shoot with a macro lens. See…
If you want chocolate milk…simply add some ice. I told you this couldn’t be easier and more delicious.
Hot Cocoa Recipe Links
- Caramel Hot Chocolate Cooking Classy
- French Press Breakfast Chocolate The View From Great Island
- Ganache Hot Chocolate Cake & Vodka
- Hot Cocoa & Coconut Cream The Broken Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Honey, What’s Cooking
- Super Decadent Hot Chocolate May I Have That Recipe