This is a combo I have been aching to try. I love pasta with bison and any kind of ground meat. I also love combining savory flavors with sweet fruity ones. In this dish you have browned bison, sweet dried cranberries, green onion, smoky sweet paprika, walnuts and fresh oregano.
A perfect cool weather meal that will warm you up from the inside out…
Tomato based sauces are a favorite of mine ~ though sometimes I crave somethin’ like this.
A sizzlin’combo of some of my favorite ingredients. Nothing more, nothing less.
Use your favorite pasta: whole wheat, gluten free brown rice, spelt. If you don’t want the pasta quinoa would be great too. As would brown rice.
Take your pick.
If you have bison, then great. If not try ground beef, chicken or turkey.
The beauty of this recipe is how simple it is.
Spaghetti Recipe Links
Asian Noodles with Peanut Sauce Eliza’s Edibles
- Classic Spaghetti Bolognese Katie at the Kitchen Door
- Shrimp and Arugula with Spaghetti The Framed Table
- Spaghetti with Garlic Olive Oil and Chili Doe’s Kitchen
- Spaghetti with Currywurst Sauce Masala Herb
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Cookistry