Just when I never thought I would eat fried rice again ~ my over active mind came up with this recipe. I LOVE that silly spaghetti squash can be used to replace pasta, grains and rice. It’s firm texture and mild flavor adapts easily to all kids of sauces and ethnic food styles.
Are ya ready to make Spaghetti Squash Fried Rice your favorite go to dish? Once you dive in you will crave it always….
Don’t know about you, but I have serious issues & fears thinkin about cutting into a rolly polly spaghetti squash. Nothing like a large, round, super hard object and a giant chefs knife.
To avoid losing fingers and limbs I always pierce the flesh first (to release any steam so the squash does not explode in your oven.)
Then I bake the heck out of it or microwave it (shorter timing) until it is cooked just right.
I just love all the bright & happy colors in this dish…yellow, orange and green. Eating the rainbow.
I cook with spaghetti squash often…here are a few recipes you might want to try:
- Cheesy Bacon Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash Baked Eggs with Bacon and Parmesan
- Spaghetti Squash Noodles with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Sesame Noodles with Edamame
What is your favorite way to prepare spaghetti squash?
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Links
- Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash garnish with lemon
- Spaghetti Squash Baked Pasta Boats Willow Bird Baking
- Spaghetti Squash Gratins Michelle’s Healthy Bite
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Fort Mill SC Living
- Spaghetti Squash Tacos Marin Mama Cooks
- Spaghetti Squash with Arugula Pesto Roti n Rice