This pasta recipe happened when I was working on a gazillion other things. Do you know how that goes? I bet you do. Basically I put myself up for a challenge that looked like this:
The final day of shooting the Cooking With Trader Joe’s | Easy LunchBoxes cookbook. I had 5 lunch boxes ready to be shot. All of a sudden the urge hit to see how quickly I could come up with a scrumptious pasta dish for dinner. Well that idea turned into a photo shoot. How could I resist taking gobs of photos of spring peas, prosciutto, cheese and pasta? Had to do it all.
Let’s celebrate busy lives and great flavors with Spring Peas & Prosciutto Pasta!
Do you like prosciutto? I sure do hope so. It adds great amounts of flavor to this dish.
This is well rounded enough to serve for family dinners. It would also be great to serve as an elegant main course for dinner parties. Versatile meals are the best huh!
I mean who could resist all this shaved cheese, salty prosciutto and lip smacking pasta?! Not us. No way.
The petit baby peas add a little touch of sweetness to this recipe.
She has me make some as often as she can convince me too.
Be sure to add a few squeezes of fresh zesty lemon juice. This sauce pairs particularly well with pappardelle, linguine, spaghetti and fettuccine. A nice long strand pasta.
Also don’t forget some shaved cheese. We love firm Pecorino Romano and Parmesan.
Do you have any favorite pasta recipes that have won your heart lately? If so, tell us about them in your comments.
Spring Pasta Recipes
- Asparagus, Mushrooms and Leeks Spring Pasta Jenny Steffens
- Pasta with Asparagus and Toasted Sesame Seeds Lucullian Delights
- Pasta with Corn, Buratta, Chilies and Basil one deux senses
- Spring Fling Pasta Salad Healthful Pursuit
- Spring Green Pasta with Saffron Cream Sauce Aida Mollenkamp
- Spring Pasta Salad with Herb Citrus Vinaigrette the talking kitchen
- Toasted Walnut Spinach Pesto Pasta MarlaMeridith.com