Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Currently I’m in Beaver Creek, CO for a few festivals & a fly fishing photo shoot. I’m both the model & the photographer for an awesome magazine piece I can’t wait to tell you more about.
Right before I left Telluride I whipped up this playful sweet & savory Strawberry & Pepper Jack Focaccia Pizza for my family.
Focaccia is one of our all time favorite breads. It’s just as tasty dipped in olive oil as it is with any kind of pizza toppings.
If you cannot find focaccia use pizza dough, or make your own focaccia from scratch.
So how did I come up with these flamboyant toppings? Great question!
One of my best girlfriends was vacationing in Telluride for the past 5 weeks. She was leaving & had many groceries in her condo. She invited me to take them. I cannot let great food go to waste ~ that’s where this pizza idea came from. She had focaccia, fresh strawberries & lots of pepper jack.
Little did she (or I) know a recipe was born…
Top with some balsamic glaze &…
Pizza Recipe Links
- BBQ Salmon Pizza with Mango The Culinary Tribune
- Classic Margarita Pizza Sally’s Baking Addiction
- California Club Pizza Cait’s Plate
- Farmers Market Zucchini & Sausage Pizza Canuck Kitchen
- Grilled White Pizza What’s Gaby Cooking
- Skinny Mexican Pizza Snixy Kitchen