During these long summer months we LOVE all kinds of pasta salads. This Spring Pasta Salad with Veggies, Egg & Smoked Salmon is nourishing and completely delicious! Use any fresh seasonal produce you can find. Do you have a garden? If so you are very lucky! All you need to do is head outdoors & it’s yours for the picking.
No garden? No worries, markets are bursting this time of year with gorgeous produce! Gather up your favorites, adding as much healthy colors of the rainbow as you can.
Here’s a Facebook Live demo I posted of this recipe while in Australia this past May. OMG was that a fun trip!
More Pasta Salad Recipes you Must Check Out!!
- Ring Macaroni with Tuna Salad Veggies By Candlelight
- Roasted Corn & Celery Pasta Salad with Pesto and Pancetta The Charming Detroiter
- Soba Salad with Miso Tahini Dressing Sprinkles & Saturdays
- Southwestern Chicken Ramen Salad The Seasoned Mom
- Spaghetti with Pesto & Veggies Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Vegetarian Pizza Pasta Salad Fit Slow Cooker Queen