After viewing countless amazing Halloween themed posts it was hard to choose my favorites. There is no way I could fit in everything I fell in love with. I am sure I missed many. Sprinkled throughout are some of my recipe creations. We loved them here & I think you will too. Please link up your festive creations below. We could always use some more great recipe ideas.
Happy Halloween to you all. Stay safe, warm, happy & try to avoid the sugar crash! XO
These sweets will knock your socks off!
- Boo-tiful Halloween Cake i am baker
- Brownie Ghost Pops Multiply Delicious
- Candy Corn Cheese Cake Recipe Girl
- Caramel Apples Deliciously Organic
- Chocolate Covered Ghost Pretzel Rods Savory Sweet Life
- Chocolate Rice Krispies What’s Gaby Cooking
- Gluten Free Candy Filled Chocolate Cake Doughnuts Tartelette
- Shortbread Candy Corn Kissed Brownies Picky Palate
- Snickers Cheesecake The Other Side of 50
- Spider Petits Fours i am baker
- Spun Sugar Spider Nests with Choux Eggs Sprinkle Bakes
- Witch Cupcakes Eclectic Recipes
Start the day off right with these delish breakfast & brunch ideas.
- Apple Bacon Pancakes How Sweet It Is
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pancakes MarlaMeridith.com
- Pumpkin Chocolate Oat Muffins MarlaMeridith.com
- Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed French Toast MarlaMeridith.com
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Two Peas and Their Pod
- Pumpkin Steel Cut OatmealNaturally Ella
- Pumpkin Tea LoafFirst Look Then Cook
- Sweet Potato Crisp MarlaMeridith.com
Have a few appetizers ready for hungry trick or treaters.
- Cheddar Witches Fingers Cook Like a Champion
- Halloween Deviled Spider Eggs Shockingly Delicious
- Halloween Falafel Spiders Veggie Belly
- Mummified Spanakopita Gourmeted
- Roasted Garlic Rosemary Pumpkin SeedsBack to her Roots
- Tamale BitesA Spicy Perspective
We also crave savory with our sweets. Here are some great Boo day lunch & dinner ideas.
- Baked Carnival Squash with Bacon & Rosemary Angie’s Recipes
- Butternut Squash Lasagna Sippity Sup
- Butternut Squash Crumble White On Rice Couple
- Cauldron CurryMartha Stewart
- Coconut Pumpkin Curry with Chicken Meatballs MarlaMeridith.com
- Stuffed Kabocha Squash with Quinoa and Chickpeas What Would Kathy Eat?
- Sugar Pumpkin Lasagna Crepes of Wrath
- Thai Sweet Potato & Winter Squash Pot Pie Eats Well with Others
- Turkey Eyeball Spiderweb Pizza Ingredients Inc.
Fun themed drinks to serve any aged trick or treater.
- Green Cream SodaBrooke Mclay for Babble.com
- 1 Pumpkin 3 Milkshakes A Spicy Perspective
- Pumpkin White Hot ChocolateGood Life Eats
- The Poison Apple Tokyo Terrace
Can’t. Get. Enough. Pumpkin.
- Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes Urban baker
- Harvest Pumpkin Soup The Parsley Thief
- Pumpkin Caramel Mousse Cake Baker’s Royale
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple Cream Cheese FrostingThe Novice Chef Blog
- Savory Pumpkin & Sage Gougere Cookin’ Canuck
- Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes Annie’s Eats
- Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Sugar Plum
Share your Halloween Recipe Posts
34 thoughts on “The Best of Halloween 2010”
Thanks for including my pancakes, Marla! Have a wonderful Halloween! 🙂
How cute! It seems so long ago when my kids were at that age (because maybe it was?!). Enjoy it now because it goes by so quickly. Have a fun and safe Halloween!
Gwen: I know everyone always says it goes so fast. This time of year is precious with little kids around….makes me really reflective and grateful.
Susan: I love surfing the web to find so many great recipes! You guys have so much taste and are extremely creative!
Lovely! Happy Halloween!
I love all of these recipes! I better get busy! Happy Halloween!
what a great post, Marla. You are so generous and “smart”! Thanks for the recap. I can’t wait to try ALL of these recipes. You rock!
What a great round up of recipes and links. Can’t wait to go check them all out!
What a great recap of wonderful Halloween eats!
Happy Halloween! The littles ones look sooooo cute in their costumes. I love my little love nugget duck! Any ideas for some good healthy crock pot recipes?
Great idea, Marla! Your site consistently resonates thought and detail!
Great post and your kids are adorable in their costumes! Thanks for including me in your round-up!
Thanks for including my cheesecake in your best of Halloween lineup!
LOVE the little duckie!
I love your daughters costume, so cute! Thanks for linking so many great recipes together. Hope you and your cute kiddos have a blast this halloween.
Happy Halloween to you, your hubby, your duck and your butterfly princess!
Happy Halloween to you and yours! I love the butterfly costume!
Great Halloween roundup! Hope you have a fun weekend!!
You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! And brilliant… I had not seen lots of these links and am so thankful that you put them up!!! I am click, click, clicking away!
Thanks so much!
I miss having little ones to dress up. So cute!
Awwhhh. Love these photos, so good.
What a lot of great recipes here. I especially like the one called “Pumpkin Love”. I remember when my son was little and and how cute he was in his costumes. Just like yours. These are times to treasure.
I really appreciate you posting this. I’ve gotten SO many recipes to make now and I’m so excited. Thanks again!!
Great recipes Marla! I have a list of ones to try now. Thanks for including the Ghost Pops. Love the pictures of your little ones. Happy Halloween!!
Aw, thank you so much for including my cheddar witches’ fingers on here! I love all the fun Halloween things you posted and can’t wait to check out some of the other recipes. The costumes are adorable, too. 🙂
Love all of your links! Also, sorry about your comment on my blog – I noticed it was in my spam folder just as I clicked to delete all the spam, and now it’s gone – ugh. Anyway, happy Halloween – have a great holiday!
Too adorable!! Great lineup of sweet treats 🙂
Great round-up, Marla! I’ll be sure to check out the recipes!
Your kids are absolutely adorable in their costumes! Great round-up of recipes – I know how much work a list like this can be. Thanks so much for including my recipe.
Such a cute little duck he is! And what a great round-up of recipes. Guess I’ll have to give a few a try next year? Though the pumpkin ones can be used in the months ahead! 🙂
Liz: I know the pumpkin recipes will be used until at least the end of December I am sure. The other nice thing is we can refer to this again next year 🙂
Nigella: Just caught news about your “Not Quite Nigella” book. So excited for you and can’t wait to have a copy all to myself!
Dara: You are so very welcome. You have so many great recipes it was a tough choice as to which to pick.
Lovely round up Marla! And everyone looks adorable in their costumes! 🙂
Aww the kids look super adorable! Those are some fantastic costumes.
I love this round-up Marla! It’s basically like a haven full of things I want to eat. Now. Thanks so much for including my pot pie!
These all look delicious! Thanks for the link!