Howdy friends! This Tropical Steel Cut Oatmeal is something that you can love on any time of the year.
Sunny flavors combine to bring a smile to your face & belly…
If you LOVE steel cut oats as much as I do then you gotta cook this up asap.
Dried plantain chips are so fabulously delightful. Banana ones would be wonderful too.
As is dried mango.
Golden raisins sweeten things up. Coconut milk makes it nice creamy & of course cocontty! I added some toasted dried, toasted coconut flake too.
Top with some greek yogurt for a protein boost…
This breakfast is perfect for those busy back to school days (ours start next Monday) cook up a big batch the night before & add the toppings as you serve.
Steel Cut Oatmeal Recipe Links
- Crock Pot Carrot & Oat & Carrot Porridge Worth Cooking
- Fresh Fruit & Oat Brûlée Green Thumb White Apron
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal The Breakfast Drama Queen
- Plum Crunch Steel Cut Oats The Law Students Wife
- Steel Cut Oats with Honeyed Apriots & Pistachios Alaska From Scratch
- Vegan Blueberry Almond Steel Cut Oats Forbidden Rice Blog