*This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for all your entries. Please stay tuned for more fun giveaways soon. Congrats to Kari H comment #101. Enjoy your Valentines Day & Scharffen Berger!
With Valentine’s Day in just a few weeks I wanted to give you a little token of my love for you. I am so excited to host another giveaway with my favorite chocolate, ScharffenBerger. I enjoy using this super high quality chocolate & cocoa powders in my baking & sweet treats because it has such great flavor. When I eat chocolate I want it to taste like chocolate & nothing else.
I prefer the darkest of the dark. Usually I sweeten the unsweetened baking bars & rich cocoa powders with stevia to taste. You could of course skip that extra step & enjoy a semisweet, bittersweet and their milk chocolate bars as is. No worries it’s all good, it’s chocolate right??!!
Some my favorite recipes using chocolate are below & please visit my recipes page for more.
- Chocolate Crepes with Cherry Jam and Ricotta Cheese
- Chocolate Ginger Truffles
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Simple and Creamy Chocolate Ganache
The Essence of Chocolate Book by John ScharffenBerger is a great read. Not only is it a wonderful cookbook, it also walks you through the process of how this wonderful chocolate is crafted. It is loaded with dreamy recipes for cakes, cookies, bars, brownies & all kinds of confections.
What are some of your favorite chocolate treats? Feel free to share them in your comments below. Now time for the giveaway!
Valentines Day Scharffen Berger Giveaway
One lucky MarlaMeridith.com friend has a chance to win these Scharffen Berger Valentine’s goodies.
- A copy of The Essence of Chocolate Book
- 9.7 Ounce Baking Bars in all 3 percentages (99, 70, 62%)
- Sweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
Rules and Entry Details
You must leave a SEPARATE COMMENT per entry for me to include it. Please do not leave all your entries in one comment form, it will only be counted as one entry if you do so.
Here’s a list of how you can enter to win (remember more comments = more entries!)
- COMMENT What treats are you planning on making for Valentine’s Day? You can share links too.
- TWEET THIS Copy and paste the following Tweet into the Twitter message field: @MarlaMeridith has a Valentine’s Day @ScharffenBerger Chocolate *giveaway* at MarlaMeridith.com http://su.pr/5XvYtu Please RT
- MAKE UP YOUR OWN TWEET
- TWITTER follow MarlaMeridith.com @MarlaMeridith
- FACEBOOK Become a fan of MarlaMeridith.com on Facebook
- E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION Create a new FREE E-Mail Subscription to MarlaMeridith.com.
- TWITTER Follow Scharffen Berger @ScharffenBerger
- FACEBOOK Become a fan of Scharffen Berger on Facebook
- LINK this contest back to one of your Blog Posts and come back and tell me that you did.
- Add FAMILY FRESH COOKING to your blog roll.
Winner will be chosen at random by random.org.
This contest closes on ****Sunday, January 30th, 2011 at Midnight, 12:00am PST****
I will send the winner an e-mail, the package will be shipped by Scharffen Berger. This giveaway is open to residents of the USA only.
MarlaMeridith.com Full Disclosure: Scharffen Berger occasionally provides me with product to test and review. I only promote things that stay true to my taste and interests. The opinions expressed here are my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. I was sent these items for review. Thank you Scharffen Berger for sharing your wonderful chocolate with us!
Chocolate Recipe Links
- Chocolate Chip Cake Bars with Salted Chocolate Glaze How Sweet Eats
- Chocolate Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt Cookin’ Canuck
- Oat Chocolate Cookies with Candied Orange Peel Lucuillian Delights
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes My Baking Addiction
- Whole Wheat Triple Chocolate Banana Muffins Good Life Eats