Can you believe Valentine’s Day is next week? Wow! Where is the time going? I guess it’s the perfect time to celebrate love, romance & most importantly…chocolate!
My Valentine’s Popcorn Snack Mix can be tucked inside a lunchbox, handed out to your co-workers or brought on road trip. Or just snacked on in your house.
So what’s in this sweet & crunchy medley anyways?
Well we’ve got coconut popcorn, mini marshmallows, chocolate covered sunflower seeds, Hershey’s Kisses (everyone needs a kiss!) semi-sweet chocolate chips, cherry licorice bites & anything else you can dream up!
Red & pink M&M’s would be super fun too. Not to be found in Telluride though.
Part of the thrill of living here is you have an abundance of nature & remote living. But sometimes you can’t find certain food items when you want them. Oh well I say.
Enjoy your Valentine & your popcorn!
Popcorn Recipe Links
- Halloween Party Popcorn A Spicy Perspective
- Last Chance Snack Mix The Cooking Photographer
- Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix Averie Cooks
- Popcorn Trail Mix Good Life Eats
- Red Hot Popcorn Party Mix The Yummy Life
- S’mores Popcorn Snack Mix Sensationally Seasoned