Baked Blueberry French Toast
February 2, 2014
This Baked Blueberry French Toast is simple to prepare & is perfect to feed a hungry crowd. I love that you can quickly whisk together the eggs, milk, maple & cinnamon & soak your bread. Top with blueberries. Spread out the ingredients on a sheet pan and Voila! in 30 minutes have a delicious homemade meal…
I had no patience to soak the bread over night in the egg batter. I wanted french toast at the very moment I thought about it.
Not sure how it would turn out different if you did soak it longer.
Typically recipes tell you to use day old bread & soak it overnight. Well in this case my bread was fresh & it wanted some quick love.
Frozen blueberries makes this recipe accessible any time of year.
If you have large crowds to feed this recipe will allow you to spend time with your guests.
It’s great for sleepovers too. A pat of butter & maple syrup makes everything oh so perfect!
Dig in & enjoy!
Baked French Toast Recipe Links
- Baked Challah French Toast misoginger
- Baked French Toast Casserole with Streusel Chew Out Loud
- Baked French Toast with Whipped Greek Yogurt & Candied Chai Pecans a side of sweet
- Overnight Chocolate Pecan Pie French Toast Casserole This Gal Cooks
- Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Breakfast Bake Averie Cooks
- Panettone French Toast The Pig and Quill