Remember that Lemon Honey Salad Dressing I shared with you the other day? Well it’s wonderful on this BLT Quinoa Salad!
This salad is filling, healthy & contains so many of my favorite ingredients. It’s sort of a deconstructed BLT. Sort of.
This photo will help you remember the salad dressing. Did you try it yet? Hopefully you will soon.
Quinoa is a great alternative to the classic bread in a BLT.
There is lots of crispy bacon in here. I can never have enough pig. Blue cheese adds a little holding power. If you have any avocado go ahead & throw that in too.
Enjoy your BLT Quinoa Salad folks!
- 1 cup dry Quinoa, cook according to package directions
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Butter Lettuce, rinsed & pat dry
- 1 ripe Tomato, chopped
- Bacon, cooked & broken into pieces
- handful of Blue Cheese
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Lemon Honey Salad Dressing
- Plate butter lettuce. Top with quinoa, Grilled Chicken, chopped tomato, bacon pieces, blue cheese & sprouts. Drizzle on some Lemon Honey Salad Dressing.
BLT Salad Recipe Links