Hi everyone! Happy weekend, here’s a peek at my style dream list! I’ve run around the web doing virtual shopping & I would click buy on all of these pieces if I could! The first one is for a girls night out at the bars. The 2nd is super casual, perfect for walking my hound dogs & doing errands in town.
Here in the mountains plaid often takes center stage no matter what the season & occasion. I’m crazy into booties these days, if I could have a pair in ever color & heel height I would. I love the way they make my legs look & they add a polished edge to any outfit. Hats…the more the merrier! I just need to find a good way to organize my collection. Do you have any ideas for that? I would love to hear.
Shop the looks!
Look #1: Girls Night Out
- Black Hat by Hat Attack
- Plaid Jacket by Faith Connexion
- Burnley Tomboy Ripped Jeans Rag & Bone
- Black Fringe Bootie Steve Madden
- Jewelry Michelle Marocco
- Zip Pouch Valextra
Look #2 Dashing around town
- Black Puffy Jacket Moncler
- Black Beanie Rag & Bone
- Moss Corduroy Jeans AG Denim
- All My Exes Denim Shirt Mother
- Vintage Rolex
- Suede Moccasin Booties Hoss Intropia
- Silver Campomaggi Tote