Here’s a delicious last minute holiday cookie recipe! These White Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies scored huge brownie points (or cookie points) with my kids, family and friends. Clearly you need to bake them now.
It’s not too late to add another cookie to your Christmas cookie list, right? Bake these sweet beauties before, during and after New Year’s. You can start counting calories after the holidays, right?! That’s what the new year is for. White chocolate and mini marshmallows are heavenly in these chewy cookies. Each bite is filled with greatness.
I’m just back in Telluride after a fabulous trip to NYC. You can take a peek at my ABC World News Now segment right here:
I’m off too ski now! Have a great day. xo
More Cookie Recipes You MUST Try!
- Australia Anzac Biscuits 196 Flavors
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Mad About Kitchen
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Cookies Yummy Crumble
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Pack Momma
- Red Velvet Madelines Whisk Affair
- White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies Like Mother Like Daughter