Did ya’ll get what you wanted for Mother’s Day? If not (or even if you did) I have something special for you. Check out this beautiful line of cookware & slow cooker by Anna Boiardi.
Recognize the name Boiardi or maybe as BOYARDEE? Yep, Anna comes from a long line of amazing cooks in her family. Her passions led her to create this beautiful, useful, well priced, strong & highly functional cookware collection.
Here are a few things to note about this cookware:
- Made of cast aluminium, the way cookware used to be, for longevity, durability and superior heat conductivity.
- Features a unique & convenient “tool buddy” that functions as a resting place for utensils.
- Available in trend-right colors–pretty enough to take straight to table.
- Fusion(TM) ceramic non-stick contains no harmful chemicals, making if safer for you and the environment.
- Easy view glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking process.
- Traditional dutch oven shapes for perfect simmering and slow cooking, and deep skillets for greater capacity.
- The line is priced at $132.00 and is available on QVC.com
One winner (USA please) will receive a 12 piece Anna Boiardi cookware collection ($129.99 retail value) and a slow cooker ($69.99 retail value) TOTAL VALUE: $200.00!
Remember the more ways you enter ~ the more chance you have to win!
Disclosure: I’m working with the folks at QVC to share this line of cookware with you. All thoughts & opinions are my own.