Ahhhhhh. We got a whole lot of fantastic flavors here. Love the tang of Rhubarb? How about sweetening up the deal with pure honey? You can make my compote & pour this glorious sauce over Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Heaven found.
This Rhubarb Honey Compote with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream might become your best friends forevahhhhh.
You can use this sauce in so many recipes.
Use it as a pancake, waffle & french toast topping. Enjoy some in cocktails. Make ice pops with it. Use in muffin cake or cookie batter.
Enjoy some for a snack instead of applesauce. Or mix it into applesauce. Versatile. Yes?
Feel free to experiment & let us know what you did with this compote!
Rhubarb Recipe Links
- Easy Orange Rhubarb Ice Cream Magda’s Cauldron
- Spring Muffins with Rhubarb Jam Good Natured Food
- Rhubarb Brown Butter Muffins Eat Magazine
- Rhubarb Green Tea Slush Horses & Heels
- Rhubarb Kuchen with Spiced Up Strudel Grown to Cook
- Rhubarb Rosewater Margarita Tori Avey