Want a delicious treat in your mouth in just 30 minutes? If the answer is YES then start mixing up a batch of these irresistible Banana White Chocolate Chip Muffins right now. We love them as a delicately sweet, slightly indulgent breakfast or for a mid-day snack with a piping hot espresso. Made with Greek yogurt, the crumb on these babies is absolute perfection! If you are home with the kids this weekend, have them help you with this super simple recipe. Being in the kitchen together is a special bonding time on the weekends!
More muffin recipes you will love….
- Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cranberry Cornbread Muffins
- Double Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins
- Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins