Double Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins
September 28, 2017
This has got to be one of our all-time favorite muffin recipes. Chocolate lovers you will be pleasantly surprised with these Double Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins. My 10-year-old son was beaming from ear to ear when he bit into one of these.
A lot of people ask “why add the buttermilk” and “please don’t hesitate to add it” is always my answer. It imparts a texture to baked goods like nothing else. It helps to add lightness and tenderness to the crumb. Making you hungry yet? Go ahead and bake up a batch of these beauties. They take no time at all.
More muffin recipes to try:
- Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Gluten Free Cranberry Cornbread Muffins
- Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- Skinny Banana Muffins with Chocolate Sprinkles