Craving the ultimate treat? One that you might be able to get away with for breakfast? Here you go!
I recently created this delicious Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe for my client California Milk. You can see why they loved it & I’ve been so excited to share it with you!
Pretty please take the time to make some brown butter today. You will likely drool over the smell of it as it bubbles, crackles & browns. Seriously, primal instincts will take over.
Once you bake up these beauties, even more instincts will take over, as you will likely want more than one, or two. Have a hot cup of java ready or an ice cold glass of milk. Actually just have one of each available to wash these babies down.
I’m leaving Banff, Canada today, en route back home to Telluride. It was a wonderful week here. I’ve learned so much about this gorgeous, natural & mountain rich area. All of which I’ll share in a blog post soon. In the mean time I’ll dream about these muffins while I’m flying the friendly skies. These will be the first thing I bake up upon my return to the Colorado Rockies.
More Muffin Recipes for you to Try!
- Coconut, White Chocolate & Raspberry Whole Grain Muffins Maxabella Loves
- Cranberry Pecan Muffins with Streusel Topping Floating Kitchen
- Espresso, Cardamom, Oat Muffins Mid Life Croissant
- Maple Spice Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Taste Folio
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fig Muffins Magia Blog
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel Topping Eat Healthy Eat Happy