Happy Sunday! Hope y’ all are having a wonderful weekend. Here in Telluride, we are enjoying lots of mountain bike rides, hikes & time outdoors. You know what that means? We need lots of tasty breakfast fuel to keep us going.
Today I’m sharing beVita Breakfast Biscuits, a great way to get out the door with lots of energy to burn.
belVita has partnered with Runner’s World to sponsor a race called the BolderBOULDER, which is taking place on Memorial Day. With 50,000 participants, it’s guaranteed to be the talk of the town! If you live nearby you can sign up to walk, jog or run this fun 10k.
What is belVita? Great question!
belVita are carefully baked breakfast biscuits to provide nutritious steady energy all morning long:
- 18-20g of delicious whole grain per serving
- Good source of fiber (3g per serving)
- Part of a balanced breakfast with fruit and low-fat dairy
- Available in the cookie/cracker aisle at retailers nationwide for $3.69
- Crunchy belVita Breakfast Biscuits are available in five flavors—Blueberry, Golden Oat, Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Chocolate, and Apple Cinnamon
- Visit belVitaBreakfast.com for more information
- Stay in touch on their Twitter & Facebook pages
In celebration of this partnership, belVita would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in a #MorningWin Running Bundle giveaway. Please see contents of the giveaway below:
- belVita branded backpack
- Variety of crunchy belVita Breakfast Biscuits
- Running headphones
- Running socks
- Workout towel
- Running headband
Remember more points = more chances to win!
Disclosure: I’m working with belVita to spread the word about their breakfast biscuits & the BolderBoulder race. All thoughts & opinions are my own.