TGIF! Was this a long week for you? It was over here. A seriously busy work week & but I was able to fit in plenty of ski time….thank goodness for that! The weather has been a bit warmer here in Telluride, CO and we’ve been craving giant frozen smoothies like this one. Our Berry Booster Smoothie is a sweet kick of raspberries, blackberries and frozen banana. Instead of ice I like to use the banana, it adds lots of flavor, a creamy texture & potassium (great for exercise recovery & endurance!)
More Smoothie Recipes to Try!
- Carrot, Beetroot and OJ Smoothie A Cupcake for Love
- Chia Powered White Gummy Bear Smoothie Handmade Charlotte
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie Put on Your Cake Pants
- Lemon Smoothie Food Fanatic
- Pink Grapefruit Green Smoothie GI 365
- Tropical Smoothies Live Eat Learn