Well, the great news is these chilled drinks are amazing any time of the year! So make sure you blend up this recipe ASAP & in the warmer months as well.
I used all kinds of frozen berries in this shake. You can use blackberries too, but I did not have any handy.
I can’t wait to tell you about my trip to Beaver Creek! This shake is awesome as a pre ski or aprés ski high energy drink.
Berries are some of my most favorite things to photograph, either fresh or frozen. I love their vibrant colors, textures & flavors.
I added protein powder as well. For even more holding power.
Berrie Shake Recipe Links
- Blue Chia Machine Smoothie My San Francisco Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Grape Berry Protein Smoothie Life by DailyBurn
- Frozen Berry Kefir Smoothie Cooking with Gifs
- Mixed Berry Oatmeal Smoothie Cooking & Beer
- Mixed Berry Smoothie Forty Weeks and Then Some