Well, the great news is these chilled drinks are amazing any time of the year! So make sure you blend up this recipe ASAP & in the warmer months as well.
I used all kinds of frozen berries in this shake. You can use blackberries too, but I did not have any handy.
I can’t wait to tell you about my trip to Beaver Creek! This shake is awesome as a pre ski or aprés ski high energy drink.
Berries are some of my most favorite things to photograph, either fresh or frozen. I love their vibrant colors, textures & flavors.
I added protein powder as well. For even more holding power.
- 1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 serving Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Aria Designer Whey
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Homemade Whipped Cream or Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream
- Blend all ingredients (excluding whipped cream) on a "smoothie" or "shake" blender setting. Top with fresh whipped cream & some more frozen berries.
Berrie Shake Recipe Links