Happy Monday! Before we dive into one of the simplest most amazing meals ever…can I apologize for my less than stellar photography? I was dashing out to ski. Thank you for letting this one go. You guys are awesome like that!
Looking to replace carb laden pasta? Then Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Marinara needs to be a regular addition to your life. Like now.
All you need to do is microwave or bake a spaghetti squash until the insides are soft & ready to scoop.
Toss with some good olive oil, garlic salt & black pepper.
Make a quick Fresh Tomato Sauce or use your favorite jarred one. Keep things delicious & simple. That’s the master plan here.
Plate your spaghetti squash with the sauce and a whole lot of mozzarella cheese. Bake it. Dig in.
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Links
- Breakfast Spaghetti Squash BS in the Kitchen
- Cinnamon & Pumpkin Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Cooking for Keeps
- How to Roast Spaghetti Squash Averie Cooks
- Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Ari’s Menu
- Light Shrimp Puffs iFOODreal
- Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Feed Me, Seymour