Best Skin & Hair Beauty Products for Fall and Winter
November 7, 2017
We all know that the cool, dry air in fall & winter can wreak havoc on the skin and hair. Especially where I live here in the mountains of Telluride, Colorado. The weather can be fierce and it shows up on all the places we don’t want it to. We love the cold but need to protect our assets too. Thank goodness, there are plenty of ways to combat dry, tired skin and hair. We all want to look our best no matter where we live, right?! With the help of the right beauty products, it’s possible to with minimal effort!
Also, check out my post 4 Easy Homemade Face Masks to Battle Dry and Tired Skin. Those are really awesome homemade remedies that also help with the dryness.
I’m always on the quest for excellent skin and hair care products. I’m noticing that each year brands keep developing better and better products. With a combination of research and science, there are better than ever items on the market. I’m also super excited about the cruelty-free, all natural eco-friendly options.
Here’s a list of products I absolutely love to have on hand. Whether for on the slopes or dashing through a windy city. These all hold up to the toughest of conditions….
- Kielhl’s Line reducing concentrate for around the eyes. A brightening serum that is powerful enough to freshen you up even after a big night out!
- Telluride Glow Get glowing with this face elixir made from living essential oils. Smells like a mountain vacation!
- Beauty Counter A friend introduced me to BC this summer, now I’m obsessed. I bring this cleanser everywhere and my skin loves it! It cleanses and hydrates at the same time.
- One Love Organics I first tried this Skin Savior balm a few years ago, it came highly recommended by my local aestheticians here in Telluride, CO Studio G.
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Don’t forget about your hair! This conditioner is one of my favorites to combat dry tresses. Not to mention it smells gorgeous!
- Kevin.Murphy This Hydrate-Me.Wash is smoothing and hydrating for normal to dry hair.
- Beneath Your Mask I use their Indulge Total Body Elixir everywhere, face, hands, body. Everywhere. It’s very moisturizing without a greasy feel
- Gloss Moderne This Clean Luxury Masque is a total treat for your hair. Leave on for 5 minutes or even overnight for runway shine!
- Swissvita Anti-Aging Serum. No fragrance, alcohol, parabens, pigments, or additives & helps improve skin elasticity. What could be better?!
- Fresh This Sugar Lip Sugar Polish exfoliates lips and tastes delicious. Really helps with lipstick application when you have a clean, smooth base.
- 100% Pure Coconut Whipped Body Butter smells amazing and deeply moisturizes, soothes and protects tired skin.
- Pure Altitude I discovered the “Extreme Altitude” line in Paris and now I’m totally hooked. The packaging is adorable and the product line is exceptional. Really cute for gifts too!
- Bliss Don’t forget your feet! Foot Patrol comes to the rescue. I slather it on then put a sock over it to help the lotion sink in.