This Spaghetti Squash with Ham, Peas & Cream Sauce is one of our all-time favorite weeknight meals. Simple to prepare and oh so easy to cook up. I love regular pasta, but I like spaghetti squash just as much. It’s a nice alternative when you want to eat a little lighter. The cream sauce is restaurant quality. It’s got so much flavor and pairs wonderfully with the squash.
More squash recipes to try:
- Acorn Squash Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
- How to Easily Peel & Cut a Butternut Squash
- Roasted Maple Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic
- Sweet Dumpling Squash with Quinoa Bacon and Cheese