This recipe will most definitely change your life forever. I mean how could it not…BLT Waffle Sandwich is happy & honored to grab your attention.
Remember Perfectly Baked Bacon?
While your waffles are waffling your bacon will bake. And you won’t have splatters all over your stovetop.
How fun would these sandwiches be for brunch, lunch or game day?
Make ’em big or small depending upon what you got going on. They would be cute mini too.
Someone was home from school with a “belly ache” while I was shooting this.
I would say he looks quite sick. Do you see the HUGE smile. Silly boy.
Lucky him for coming home while I was styling BLT Waffle Sandwiches. He scored!
You can make scratch waffle mix or use a favorite packaged one if you have no time to measure ingredients.
- 1 cup Waffle Mix (use package directions & ingredients) or this Recipe
- 1 pound (16 slices Bacon) Perfectly Baked Bacon
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Prepare waffles according to package directions or make my recipe for Gluten Free Oat Waffles
- Prepare Perfectly Baked Bacon
- Trim waffles to the size you want your sandwich. Slather both sides of waffles with mayonnaise. One one side stack lettuce, tomato and bacon. Top with another waffle.
Waffle Recipe Links