Say that recipe name 10X. There’s really no time to do that because you need to run into your kitchen NOW to bake these cookies.
Want a cookie that will change your life forever? Boom! Brown Butter Candy Corn Cookies are the answer! Brown butter always beckons, but in cookies…OMG! Fire up the oven friends, these are everything you need o satisfy your sweet teeth.
How do you make brown butter? Great question! Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Watch the butter as it cooks, it will sizzle, crackle & foam. The crackling & foaming will subside and the butter will begin to brown quickly after that. Remove from heat and cool slightly. The result is the most decadently nutty flavored butter that makes baked goods even more delicious.
Is it worth it to take a few extra minutes to make brown butter…..oh yes it is!!
These cookies are super fun to bake with your kids & are the perfect treat to serve at any fall themed holiday parties. My mom says these are the best cookies she’s ever eaten. Thanks mom, glad you loved them!
More Cookie Recipes to Try!
- Chocolate Monster Cookies Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Cinnamon Chip Snickerdoodles Sunny Side Ups
- Gluten Free & Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Heather Christo
- Nutella Lava Cookies Gastrosenses
- Piped Butter Cookies La Receta de la Felicidad
- Soft & Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Averie Cookies