Happy Monday & happy Labor Day too! Hopefully you will be relaxing & having some fun during the last long weekend of summer.
This pasta salad can be whipped together in no time at all and can be served all year long. My kids are obsessed with little mozzarella balls, small sea shell pasta and these teeny tiny tomatoes. All of which come together to create the perfect Caprese Pasta Salad!
We plan on being lazy today.
And we plan on munching on plenty of this pasta salad.
I love the small towns around here. There is so much to explore in each one!
I also love how each of these ingredients are about the same size…the tomatoes, shells and mozzarella fresco.
I had no basil on hand, which would be traditional in a caprese salad. No worries though. Fresh cilantro was a very tasty replacement.
Hopefully you can try this recipe soon and don’t forget to pack some in your lunchbox too!
- 6 ounces dry Mini Shells Pasta (around 4 cups cooked)
- 2 cups Teeny Tiny Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Fresca
- 1/2 cup diced Green Onion
- handful chopped fresh Cilantro
- Garlic Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Carefully mix in all the ingredients, adjust to your liking and season with garlic salt & pepper to taste.
Pasta Salad Recipe Links