This pasta salad can be whipped together in no time at all and can be served all year long. My kids are obsessed with little mozzarella balls, small sea shell pasta and these teeny tiny tomatoes. All of which come together to create the perfect Caprese Pasta Salad!
We plan on being lazy today.
I love the small towns around here. There is so much to explore in each one! I also love how each of these ingredients are about the same size…the tomatoes, shells and mozzarella fresco.
I had no basil on hand, which would be traditional in a Caprese salad. No worries though. Fresh cilantro was a very tasty replacement.
Hopefully, you can try this recipe soon and don’t forget to pack some in your lunchbox too!
Pasta Salad Recipe Links
- Arugula Pasta Salad Two Peas and Their Pod
- Greek Pasta Salad Running to the Kitchen
- Orzo with Corn, Tomato & Basil Seasons & Suppers
- Shrimp Soba Noodle Salad Magnolia Days
- Strawberry & Chicken Pasta with Poppy Seed Dressing Peanut Butter & Peppers
- Tortellini Salad with Basil Branny Boils Over