Howdy friends ~ I have the best casserole to share with you today! This Cheesy Green Rice & Chicken Casserole is sure to please your entire family (hello kiddos) on those super busy, back to school evenings. We all need a good supply of easy, quick & most of all, tasty recipes to choose from this time of year. This is one you need at the front of your recipe box! Let’s take a look…
I recently had the opportunity to test drive Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice. This is a mess-proof & pre-measured way to cook your favorite varieties of rice. It cut my rice cooking time down to 10 minutes. Success Brown Rice tastes wonderful & is virtually fool proof to prepare. Woo hoo!
Both of my kids love green rice when we dine at Mexican restaurants. I think they eat more of that than anything else. What I love about making it at home is that I can use brown rice to boost the health factor. What makes the rice green? A flavorful combination of cilantro & Italian parsley. Isn’t that sauce gorgeous? I added chicken to this recipe to boost the protein factor & lots of Mexican blend shredded cheese. We all can’t get enough cheese around here ~ so the more the better, especially when melted. A bit more about Success Rice Brown Rice…]]>
- To accommodate various households, Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice comes in two different sizes – 14 oz. or 32 oz.
- Enjoy the same taste and similar nutritional benefits of long cooking brown rice, but in ¼ the cooking time when using Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice, which is available in two different sizes to accommodate various size households.
- The white and brown rice can sit for up to 30 minutes in hot water, without the heat from the stove before being served, making it foolproof.
- Success® Rice is convenient, and can be made on the stovetop or microwave without sacrificing its great taste or quality.
- Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess, no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in 10 minutes.
- Success® Brown Rice is an excellent source of complex carbohydrates and is gluten free, fat free, cholesterol free and sodium free.
- Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole Jo Cooks
- Coconut Ginger Rice with Black Beans & Cheese Gather & Dine
- Cuban Style Black Beans & Rice Apples & Sparkle
- Light Broccoli Cheddar Rice Casserole FunnyLove
- Roasted Summer Vegetable & Rice Casserole Elly Says Opa!
- South of the Border Chicken Casserole Recipe Runner