Every. Day. Every single day I dream up a new grilled cheese. Not only do I dream about, but I EAT another divine grilled cheese creation once every 24 hours.
What makes it so special? Well for one thing it’s a complete meal. A protein packed sammie with Tyson® Fresh Chicken that tastes delicious. Filled with whole foods & fried up in real butter. And of course lots of melted & gooey cheese. And mashed avocado. Also tomato slices.
Chicken is such a versatile ingredient & I always have it at the ready in my fridge or freezer. We love all natural* Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts because they are simple to season & cook up into so many family recipes.
Around here, real is best when it comes to ingredients. Even in quick to prepare meals like this one. This grilled cheese is great for your entire family & is the perfect way to sneak some veggies onto your kids’ plates. This chicken has no added hormones or steroids**. Things are made even easier with Tyson chicken.
Each piece is hand-trimmed for convenience to save time and effort. Tyson Fresh Chicken has made this promise to us: Tyson chicken is a product that is wholesome and family-friendly, raised by family farmers for over 75 years. Their corporate tagline states “Bringing Families Together™”. Tyson Foods is a company made up of real people – moms and dads, husbands and wives, neighbors and friends. Every day they strive to make good food they feel good about serving their families and consumers can feel good about serving to their own.
I hope you can whip up this grilled cheese ASAP. I have no doubt you will be smitten!
Don’t be shy about what cheese slices you use. This one has a combo of medium cheddar, colby jack & gouda.
Go crazy on this folks ~ use my combo (winner winner chicken dinner!) or use your favorite cheese(s). I suggest you serve this greatness with a knife & fork ~ this baby can get kinda messy to hold in your hands. With back to school here we all need quicko recipes to whip up in a jiffy. Check out some more great ones at PickTysonFresh.com. Enjoy!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for your entries!
Giveaway To win a custom kitchen gadget gift basket from Tyson Fresh Chicken, just tell me in the comments: what is your favorite quick chicken recipe? Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 8/27 – 10/26. Be sure to visit the Tyson Fresh Chicken brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts! * Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients. **Federal regulations prohibit the use of added hormones or steroids in chicken.
Grilled Cheese Recipe Links
- Bacon & Guacamole Grilled Cheese Closet Cooking
- Beet, Arugula & Goat Grilled Cheese BS in the Kitchen
- Brie Grilled Cheese Sliders She Knows
- Grilled Cheese Soup Croutons Cafe Chocolada
- Grilled Cheese with Gouda, Roasted Mushrooms & Onions She Wears Many Hats
- Lemon Blackberry Grilled Cheese No Sugar Sweet Life