I was recently asked to create a few recipes for CA Milk. The client asked for recipes that pair well with a cold glass of milk. Totally my kind of program! What pairs better with milk than granola & chocolate?
This granola is gluten free & crazy simple to prepare. Pack some in your kiddos lunch boxes. Make some granola bark for your friends, neighbors & teachers holiday gifts too. There’s a sublime thrill in spreading that gooey chocolate over your homemade granola. You gotta try doing this & tell me what you think.
Most of all…enjoy!
- Cherry Almond Granola Bars Garlic and Zest
- Crystallized Ginger Candy Bark Pie and the Boys
- Granola Cups with Banana Cream Tasting Page
- Mocha, Banana Buckwheat Granola Thoroughly Nourished Life
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bark Fresh April Flours
- Pumpkin Seed Bark Something Swanky
- Pumpkin Spice Paleo Granola Wicked Spatula