Sometimes the best recipes are sauces, dips & dressings. They bring the best of recipes together & ignite the flavors of a dish.
This Creamy Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing & Dip became a favorite of ours from the very first time I whipped up a batch….
We will be using this as a marinade, salad dressing, veggie dip & way more. Stay tuned for lots of fun recipes using it.
I’m heading out to Aspen Food & Wine Classic this week to play, mingle, eat, drink….& take lifestyle images for Patron Spirits! I’m so excited to work with these folks & we have super fun photo assignments coming up down the road.
It will be a super busy few weeks ahead & I will need as many healthy foods as possible to keep up with my energizer bunny lifestyle!
Lots of veggies will be enjoyed & dipping in a homemade salad dressing makes them even more satisfying!
Here are a few more homemade salad dressings you gotta check out…Lemon Honey Salad Dressing
Enjoy your new dip, dressing & marinade!
Salad Dressing Recipe Links
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing Thyme & Tamarind
- Creamy Pesto Salad Dressing Ciao Veggie
- Italian Dressing Cook Eat Paleo
- Lemon Poppyseed Salad Dressing Creme de la Crumb
- Lemon Vinaigrette Pick Fresh Foods
- Simple Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Kitchen Treaty