What the what? Bacon in meatballs…the most amazing thing on Earth I tell ya.
Could it get even better? Yes it could. Toss those Bacon Meatballs in a Light Creamy Sauce. That’s how.
Aren’t you digging my piggy placemats & plates? I got those at my favorite store Butcher and Baker.
Bacon has become a daily staple. I cannot live without it and fantasize about it every second.
I am hardly ever home these days ~ I’m obsessed with all the fall colors.
You can find me tucked under Aspen trees or perched precariously on the sides of cliffs.
Get out there & enjoy the beautiful fall weather (if you are not still stuck in summer.)
When you tucker in the house bake up some bacon meatballs ~ you will be dang glad you did!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Meatballs Recipe Links
- Asian Spaghetti & Meatballs The Midnight Baker
- Bruschetta Meatball Subs Dinners Dishes & Desserts
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Hungry Couple
- Smoky Meatball & Chickpea Tangine Bashful Bao
- Sweet & Sour Turkey Meatballs An Edible Mosaic
- Thai Green Curry Meatballs Mel’s Kitchen Cafe