Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I sure did. There was lots of hikes & outdoors time. Our crazy rain storms have subsided and now there are frosty mornings and bluebird skies during the day.
We have had some snow & the aspen trees are all shades of gold, red & green. What does all that mean? I crave pumpkin. Lots & lots of pumpkin.
Welcome Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake to your world. You will be very glad you did.
Soooooo. Not only is this cake gluten free ~ but I sweetened it with pure honey. The chocolate chips add some more sweetness.
This cake is perfectly moist with a delectable crumb. Once you dig in you will be hooked.
We dipped ours in some vanilla & chocolate whipped cream, that I happened to have from some cupcakes I was styling. With or without that your taste buds will be really happy.
It would also be wonderful for a more decadent breakfast or brunch.
Mr. Smiles was watching this photo shoot with lots of anticipation for a big slice of cake.
And you know what? He sure won me over & got one!
Pumpkin Cake Recipe Links
- Chocolate Pumpkin Swiss Role Cake Big Bears Wife
- Creme Fraiche Cornmeal & Pumpkin Coffee Cake Local Milk
- Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Pumpkin Apple Spice Cake Center Cut Cook
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake The Baking Bird
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Joyful Healthy Eats