Well howdy! Hope you all had a great weekend.
Last Friday was like the only time ever I’ve missed a blog post. I was way too busy partying at the fabulous Taste of Vail parties. I’m back now with these super fun Easter Chocolate Nest Crinkle Cookies. They are not only amazing ~ but also gluten free!
This recipe is super simple.
Take some farm fresh eggs…
Mix up some creamy butter, real cane sugar, cocoa, gluten free flour (or regular baking flour)…
Filled with Easter M&M’s…
And very pretty to look at!
They would be super fun for teacher gifts. Or to surprise your kids in their lunchbox.
Easter Cookies Related Links
- Easter Thumbprint Cookies The Rebel Chick
- Flower Pot Cookies The Gunny Sack
- Jelly Bean Cookies Easy Baked
- Lemon & Strawberry Cream Sandwich Cookies u Try it
- Robins Egg Speckled Cookies The Miniature Moose
- Sugar Cookie Easter Egg Nest Cookies Lovely Little Kitchen