S’mores French Toast
April 2, 2014
S’mores. French. Toast. Not much more I really need to say right?! Bread dipped in eggs, baked in the oven with gooey dark chocolate (or milk) and mini marshmallows. Yes. Heaven on a plate.
I baked up a sheet pan with 6 pieces of whole wheat bread. You can add another egg to the batter & make 8 pieces. You can also use gluten-free bread. You can also double, triple or quadruple the recipe for crowds.
Kids & adults will thrill to this sweet breakfast treat. Surprise mom & serve for Mother’s Day. Make this for your kids or significant other for Valentine’s Day brunch.
Love up the Easter bunny with this french toast too!
Looking for some more french toast recipes? Great be sure to search “french toast” on this blog or click to look at these:
And of course….S’mores French Toast. You will be hooked once you try it!
French Toast Recipe Links
- Bananas Foster French Toast Two in the Kitchen
- Caramelized Banana & Ricotta French Toast DroolWorthy
- French Toast with Wild Orange Whipped Cream Cheese Leila Dishes
- Nutella Bacon Stuffed French Toast Domesticate
- Overnight Blueberry Baked French Toast Alida’s Kitchen
- Vegan Hot Chocolate French Toast The Veg Life!