Little burgers are so fun, have one as an appetizer or a few as a meal!
My Greek Sliders are seriously some of my favorite things to eat ever! Slather these with homemade Tzatziki Sauce & dive in…
Even though it’s been raining like crazy here in Telluride, I’ve been outside grilling. We have a busy house with my folks here visiting. These sliders are perfect for feeding crowds & for all kinds of entertaining.
You can use ground lamb or beef in this recipe. The meat is seasoned with some mint & feta cheese. Top them with the Tzatziki yogurt sauce, crispy lettuce & fresh tomato.
Now that we are all HOT for sliders….go ahead and try my Grilled Thai Spice Chicken Sliders too!
More slider recipes to try!
- BBQ Chicken Sliders The Suburban Soap Box
- Bacon Bleu Cheese Sliders Crazy Cat Girl Blog
- Beet Burger Sliders Carrie Leber
- Caramelized Ham & Swiss Sliders 5 Boys Baker
- Currywurst Sliders The Spiffy Cookie
- Crispy Chicken Sliders with Tabbouleh & Feta Mayo Dixie Chik Cooks
- French Onion Chicken Sliders La Creme de la Crumb
- Meatball Sliders Oink Cooking
10 thoughts on “Greek Sliders with Tzatziki Sauce”
These look amazing, will definitely have to try! P.S. thanks for the link 🙂
Of course!! Your sliders look great!!
Scrumptious and summery!
love these Greek flavors!!
These sliders are so fun, and perfectly poppable!
This looks absolutely yummy! They look so flavorful and moist. I want some tonight!
These look totally incredible! I love the combo of smoked paprika and lamb! Delish!
Yes!!! I love that too 🙂
Looks like you could slide (see what I did there?) into a home run with these mini burgers!
These look like the perfect size for the little hands in my house!