If you are a lover of Greek food & Mediterranean flavors like I am then you gotta have this sauce on hand! I use it with so many recipes including this delicious Greek Flatbread with Tzaziki Sauce.
Tzatziki Sauce is a classic dip & dressing. It’s a super tasty yogurt sauce with hints of mint, dill, garlic & chopped cucumber…the perfect compliment to your grilled meats & veggies. Add it to your summer wraps! My recipe will knock your socks off…..
This sauce is supposed to be very thick..make sure you use the most strained yogurt you can find. Or you can use a cheese cloth & strain it yourself!
Use this Tzatziki Sauce on these recipes!
- Chicken Pita Gyro Dance of Saucepans
- Greek Crostini The Crave Gallery
- Greek Gyro Olive Dip
- Greek Meatballs & Veggie Skillet The Creative Bite
- Greek Pork Souvlaki Super Golden Bakes
- Greek Salad Stuck on Sweet
- Lamb Meatball Gyros The Gourmet RD
- Lamb Souvlaki Cafe Delites
- Three Layer Mediterranean Hummus Dip My Thyme for Health