I reaallllly wanted to post pancakes today. But I thought for the sake of balance we needed somethin’ savory. I’m all about balance over here.
We grill all year round (thankfully I have a covered deck.) This Grilled Chicken with Rainbow Chard dish is simple to prepare, well balanced and most of all super tasty!
This is a gluten free, grain free ~ super high energy meal.
It won’t let you down no matter what you have planned.
For you grain free, Paleo folks this is all you need. Lots of protein over fresh veggies.
I’ll be short & sweet with words today. Busy day ahead!
Hope you have a GREAT one.
Grilled Chicken Recipe Links
- Chicken Oregano Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
- Grilled Asian Chicken Wings up close & tasty
- Grilled Chicken with Lemon, Capers & Oregano Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Grilled Curry & Kefir Marinated Chicken Cookin’ Canuck
- Herbed Grilled Chicken with Orzo Cooking in Sens
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers GI 365