We adore sliders….small burgers seasoned to perfection with all sorts of creative toppings. Fluffy buns tempt even more. The fact that you can pop a few for a satisfying meal ~ or a single for an appetizer option. Dig in. Oh. Thai spices always make everything better!
These Thai Spice Chicken Sliders were polished off in minutes. OK, maybe seconds. Looking for an amazing Father’s Day or July 4th recipe for BBQ’s? Here ya go….Get Grillin!
Serve these hot little numbers for appetizers or as a main course.
What makes these burgers so special? Ahhhh so glad you asked. Well to start, ground chicken is mixed with all kinds of Thai spices & seasonings. Mix in some green onion & cilantro.
Then to make things even more fabulous & mouthwatering….grill up soft & slightly sweet Kings Hawaiian dinner rolls. People go Pupile for these rolls (thats Crazy) in Hawaiian. Follow these guys on Facebook for some amazing recipes!
Top it all off with Sriracha Mayo sauce, bok choy leaves & fresh cilantro.
Maybe side with an Asian Slaw Salad (I need to make that for you guys don’t I?)
Sesame Noodles would be tasty too (Theres another recipe I need on the blog.)
Slice open a big juicy pineapple. Serve chunky pieces of that on skewers with your sliders.
Enjoy your sliders!
- 9 Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Thai Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 2 teaspoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- 9 Bok Choy Leaves
- Fresh Cilantro
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Season a grill or grill pan with vegetable oil, turn to medium high heat.
- Split the Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls. When grill is hot, heat both sides of the rolls until you have grill marks. Set them aside.
- In a bowl season the meat with some garlic salt & pepper. Mix in the chili paste, fish sauce, lime juice, cilantro & green onion. Form 9 small slider patties.
- Add some more oil to the grill pan if needed. Grill the burgers for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Whisk together the Sriracha sauce, mayonnaise & a pinch of black pepper.
- Spread some Sriracha on each piece of bread (top & bottom) Place a piece of cilantro & bok choy on one side, place the slider on top of that and the other half of the bun.
Sliders Recipe Links
- Club Burger Sliders with Avocado Ranch Taste and Tell
- Cordon Bleu Chicken Sliders She Knows
- Epic Meatloaf Sliders Bakers Royale
- Kalua Pork Sliders Perpetually Hungry
- Hawaiian Turkey Sliders Life Tastes Good
- Quinoa Sliders with Green Goddess Aioli Le Petit Chef
Disclosure: I work with Kings Hawaiian to bring you wonderful recipes. All thoughts & opinions are my own.