Thanksgiving is around the corner and that means it’s time to really hone in on holiday menus. I prefer less fussy, great tasting food to over doing it. For me whenever possible, less time spent in the kitchen is good too. I usually enjoy the sides more than the turkey ( I hear that’s pretty common), so you can find a lot of side dish recipes here on MM blog. Search for what you are looking for & I bet you’ll find it!
Did you happen to see my recipe for Green Beans with Shallots & Bacon yesterday? It’s definitely something you will want to try. So are these Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Maple, Pecans & Golden Raisins, full of rich flavors and you definitely won’t miss the marshmallows.
More delicious sweet potato recipes to try…
- Brown Butter Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes with Nut Crumble
- Cinnamon Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potato
- Grilled Pork & Sweet Potato Skewers with Pumpkin Aioli
- Sweet Potato, Bacon & Pomegranate Salad