I dreamed up this Lemonade Coconut Milkshake recipe while on the way home from picking up the kids from school on Friday. It was the beginning to a fun weekend & what better then to kick it off with a sweet, creamy shake! This would be a nice sweet to enjoy for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.
My little guy was quite taken by it…
Lately we have been enjoying all kinds of cool shakes and frozen popsicles. ‘Tis the season!
If you plan on making this shake for adult guests you can add a splash of rum.
With the rum it would taste like a Lemonade Pinå Colada. With lemon, not pineapple.
No matter what, you are sure to please guests of any age!
These had no alcohol and my son could not keep his hands off them.
What do you have planned for the long weekend?
Lemonade Recipe Links
- Freckled Strawberry Lemonade Bars Cheeky Kitchen
- Lemonade Cupcakes Cooking with Sugar
- Lemonade with Blueberries and Rosemary Dash of East
- Old Fashioned Pink Lemonade Eclectic Recipes
- Strawberry Lemonade Taylor Takes a Taste