I dreamed up this Lemonade Coconut Milkshake recipe while on the way home from picking up the kids from school on Friday. It was the beginning to a fun weekend & what better then to kick it off with a sweet, creamy shake! This would be a nice sweet to enjoy for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.
My little guy was quite taken by it…
Lately we have been enjoying all kinds of cool shakes and frozen popsicles. ‘Tis the season!
If you plan on making this shake for adult guests you can add a splash of rum.
With the rum it would taste like a Lemonade Pinå Colada. With lemon, not pineapple.
No matter what, you are sure to please guests of any age!
These had no alcohol and my son could not keep his hands off them.
What do you have planned for the long weekend?
- 8 ounces Unsweetened Light Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice (about 1 lemon), adjust to taste
- 5 ounces Ice
- 1/2 to 1 dropper full Vanilla Stevia Drops, adjust to taste ~ or your favorite natural sweetener
- pinch of ground Ginger
- 2 ounces 1% Plain, Unsweetened Kefir
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- chopped Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut Flake
- Blend all ingredients in your blender.
- For adults you can add a splash of rum, vodka or spirit of your choice.
- This recipe can easily be made vegan. Swap out the kefir for more coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc.
Lemonade Recipe Links