Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole
April 9, 2014
Bacon. Cream. Cheese (lots), Sweet Potatoes. All baked up on a BIG casserole. Ready for you when you are ready for it.
Don’t dream about it. Go ahead & bake a Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole. Now.
Do you have a great week planned?
I do. We are in Beaver Creek grabbing the last ski week of the season. Telluride has all ready closed & we are chasing the snow. I’m a snow chaser, did you know that?
See all that Perfectly Baked Bacon? It’s glorious huh?!
This casserole will fuel you up no matter what time of year, no matter what you have planned.
Sweet potatoes are gluten free & super healthy so you can feel OK about that bacon & cheese (or at least I can!)
Enjoy your week & this casserole. Come back & let me know what you think!
Scalloped Potato Recipe Links
- Gruyere-Crisped Potatoes Au Gratin The Food Charlatan
- Parmesan Crusted Scalloped Potatoes Damn Delicious
- Scalloped Potatoes with Sage & Ham Coupon Clipping Cook
- Skillet Scalloped Potatoes The Hot Plate
- Smoked Chili Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Stylish Cuisine
- Tomato & Scalloped Potato Gratin Hip Foodie Mom