July 13, 2015
One of our most cherished moments of the summer is the joy of eating fresh lobster!
Lobster is not easily found in Telluride, Colorado. Thank goodness for mail order & an occasional shipment to the local markets. One of my besties ordered 20 live lobsters for us to indulge on for July 4th. I took leftovers home & made these Lobster Rolls for lunch the next day!
Lobster boils are a fun way to entertain. Leftovers can be used in so many ways. Just make sure that you have a gigantic lobster pot at the ready when your lobsters arrive at the door!
Isn’t this mise en place gorgeous? I love the color of lobster meat!
The nice things about lobster rolls is that you can season the salad with your favorite ingredients. I love to use capers in ours.
Serve them with potato chips & all kinds of luscious summer fruits like cherries & watermelon!
More amazing lobster recipes to try!
- BLT & Potato Chip Lobster Rolls with Peach Salsa Half Baked Harvest
- Linguine in Lobster Dijonese Lisa G Cooks
- Lobster & Bacon Corn Fritters No Spoon Necessary
- Lobster Caveman Style with Foo Foo Sauce Slap Yo’ Daddy BBQ
- Lobster Corn Chowder Mantitlement
- Lobster Rolls with Lemon Herb Butter Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms Go Go Go Gourmet
- Southwest Lobster Rolls The Growing Foodie