Do I need to twist your arm to convince you that you need Maple Banana Toasted Almond Quinoa in your life? I think not.
Quinoa for breakfast? Yes please!
I love it so much I practically dove into the bowl to photograph it.
Please don’t forget butter or ghee in this recipe. They are both very tasty ~ you should all ready know.
Be sure to toast your almonds because there is nothing quite like roasted/toasted nuts. Do you call it roasted or toasted? I tend to use those words interchangeably and I am not sure if that is correct.
If you know otherwise please correct me. OK? I love learning new things.
Besides adding lots of flavor ~ when you roast nuts they get really crunchy.
The contrast of the soft quinoa, creamy banana, butter and pure maple syrup with those crunchy nuts is a total party.
You don’t have to ~ but you would sure like it if you did! I wish I had a photo of that for you….
What are some of your favorite quinoa recipes? Do you like it sweet or savory or both like me?
Breakfast Quinoa Recipe Links
- Apple Quinoa Instant Breakfast Bake The Healthy Foodie
- Breakfast Quinoa Judicial Peach
- Honey Coconut Quinoa with Pomegranate Eden Kitchen
- Mango Tropics Quinoa Flake Bake Healthful Pursuit
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars with Blueberries Gluten Free Goddess
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Breakfast Bake MarlaMeridith.com