Maple Cranberry Bourbon Martini
November 8, 2013
Happy Friday! Hope you have a fun weekend planned. I will be in Las Vegas. Yep. I might just talk a bartender into making my favorite new cocktail, this Cranberry Bourbon Martini.
How festive would this be for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Eve?
I use real unsweetened cranberry juice in this cocktail.
Sweetened it with Bourbon Maple Syrup.
Float some fresh cranberries on the top. Do it.
This drink is a bit tart. And perfectly sweet at the same time. It’s exactly what you need when sitting by the fire in Montana.
Or watching the sunset in Telluride.
Maker’s Mark has become a favorite here.
I love the the sensation of chilly days & sipping warming bourbon.
Have a great weekend! Hopefully you can give this cocktail a whirl.
Cranberry Cocktail Recipe Links
- Apple Cranberry Vodka Cocktail the food union
- Cranberry Buzz Cocktail One Martini at a Time
- Cranberry Ginger Fizz Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Sparkling Pear, Cranberry & Vodka Cocktail Simply Delicious
- The Blizzard The Speckled Palate
- Valencia Orange Cosmo Daily Squeeze