With Labor Day weekend just past us, it’s time to dive into all those fall flavors we know & love so much! I’m so into this time of year! We switch gears from summer & launch into fall. You know what that means? Lots & lots of pumpkin, cinnamon spice & a slew of my favorite comfort foods. This Pumpkin Ice Cream will put you right in that autumn spirit.
Isn’t it great that you can enjoy ice cream all year long? It’s gotta be one of my all time favorite desserts no matter what the weather. All you need here is a delicious homemade vanilla ice cream base then you add maple syrup, pumpkin & spices to the mix.
I’m totally in love with Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe, so this is adapted from there. It’s creamy, rich & filled with maple, pumpkin spice flavors.
Ice Cream Recipe Links
- Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream Hungry Girl Porvida
- Cointreau Ice Cream Hungry Gals
- Ginger Ice Cream The Macadames
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Ice Cream Something Swanky
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream My Little Expat Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream The Foodie Corner