All ready thinking about the cooler weather? I am! Autumn is quickly settling into the Rockies (& in Italy, where I am now) This drink will get us through any season…any time of the year!
As we quickly approach fall our cravings turn to a new collection of flavors & ingredients. Cocktails move away from cherry, watermelon & peach on onward to cranberry, pumpkin & spices. It’s a great time of transition and a wonderful time of year. Try this Cranberry Orange Old Fashioned Cocktail over the weekend. Cheers!
Are you psyched for the long weekend? You can make this cocktail to celebrate and also, head over to the Johnny Was website to check out more delish recipes on my menu!
Bourbon lovers, you will be so into this cocktail. All you need to do is mash an orange wedge with some sugar and bitters. Fill the glass with ice. Stir in the bourbon & some cranberry sauce, top with fizzy water. Cheers!
If you love cranberry & bourbon then do check out my Cranberry Bourbon Martini too!
More Bourbon Cocktails to Try!
- Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail Growing up Gabel
- Basil Kentucky Mule I Bake He Shoots
- Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail Cake Over Steak
- Fresh Peach & Bourbon Sour Garlic + Zest
- Maple Peach Bourbon Smash For Bacon
- Strawberry & Rhubarb Mint Julep Food Fashion and fun