August 28, 2015
Beets in cocktails? Oh yes! Add this fun cocktail to your recipe box. A super memorable party drink!
Recently in Austin,TX I was introduced to Beet Margaritas at a tex-mex restaurant. Not only is the color gorgeous, but the flavor is clean, bright & completely delicious! Try some today…
Aren’t beets so gorgeous? We start to see a lot of them this time of year. This hearty root vegetable takes great to sweets & savory recipes.
What’s in this margarita? Silver Patron Tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice & a homemade beet simple syrup. Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, pour that in a salt rimmed, ice filled old fashioned glass. Top with a juicy lime wedge.
Now you’ve got a party! Enjoy responsibly.
Margarita Recipe Links
- Blueberry Ginger Margaritas Veggie and the Beast
- Chili Mango Margaritas The Cookie Rookie
- Healthy Strawberry Margaritas Let’s Mingle Blog
- Mean Green Kale Margaritas Feed Me Phoebe
- Strawberry Margaritas with Jalapeño Tequila Perpetually Hungry Blog
- Watermelon Mint Margaritas Foodies at Home